2020 MILLAC SHORT TERM MISSIONS
45 days planting and watering Outreaches
Do you feel concern for the state of the harvest and believing God to be used as a channel to reach them? Do you seek to be a Christian without a border? Would you love to live for eternal legacy, and be part of something bigger than you?
If you answer yes to the above questions, then MILLAC 2020 short term missions is for you.
A million Laborers Challenge 2030, a coalition of passion, vision and catalytic actions to raise laborers for lives and community transformation presents 2020 short term mission outreach
Schedule of activities.
- Date: August 1st – September 15, 2019
- Every participant arrives at our mission camp in Sotio, along Ogunmakin road, Lagos Ibadan express road on the 31st of July for a 5 days comprehensive training, orientation, and prayer preparations.
- On the 6th of August, every participant departs from the training camp to their various locations of field operations, where they shall be doing diverse kinds of missions for the next 39 days.
- We all arrived back to the mission camp on the 15th of September for debriefing, reporting, and thanksgiving
- Departure: September 16th, 2020.
- We do understand that some people’s jobs might not make it possible for them to stay this long. Of course, as much as we desire people to stay all through, we give consensus to the people who can not to choose the number of days they want to stay in their choosing fields. But the first 5 days is crucial for everyone. Anyone that misses those days cannot be allowed to follow the team to the field.
This year by God’s grace, we shall be covering four countries for our short term mission outreach. They include;
- The Republic of Benin.
Cost of Participation:
Accommodation, two meals daily, transportation from Shelter Of Grace Camp Sotio off, Onigari-Ogunmakin B/S, Lagos Ibadan expressway to the respective mission field:
- Republic of Benin: #50,000
- Volta Region, Ghana: #80,000
- Nigeria: #30,000.
- Liberal: #200,000 (By air)
If you are from outside Nigeria, you can calculate the equivalent of the money according to your country currency, or contact us for assistance.
- Except for the people staying in Nigeria fields, every participant must have either ECOWAS or international passport and shall be responsible for the stamping at each border.
For more inquiries and participation and support, please contact us on +234 803 920 4028 | +234-7037980373
Or visit our office @ Shelter of Grace Center
Beside Rantipe Filling Station, Fajol, Abeokuta Ogun State
Please fill and submit this pre-registration form to help us plan better