GTM JANUARY TO MAY SUMMARY REPORT
We are grateful to the God of this commission for keeping us relevant in His task despite our human and resources limitation.
We are also using this medium to appreciate you our partners to giving yourselves first unto Him and to the course of His Kingdom. This report is in response to God’s answers to your prayers and your financial commitment to us.
We might not have been able to do much so far due to several limiting factors, but notwithstanding, we have every reason to be grateful unto Him, and of course, to YOU.
The following are what God has done through us in the first five months of the year 2020.
- In the pursuit of MILLAC 2030, a vision of raising one million active laborers for Christ between 2019 and 2030, we hosted our key partner from the Republic of Benin, pastor Clemen Ligan to come up with plans to raise more kingdom laborers in the country and several other francophone countries.
- Our digital ministry received strength back, and this month we were able to reach out to 1000 lives online, 10 prayed to receive Christ, 2 indicated interest for discipleship.
- The month of February began with our monthly 7 days of prayer and fasting for personal and global revival. Also in the same month, In partnership with our campus ministry, CTF, we conducted a 3 days outreach in the city of Abeokuta which gave birth to 14 souls into the kingdom
- Two church/fellowship planters in training from Great Commission Movement of Nigeria assigned with us for practical field ministry planted 2 fellowships
- To the glory of God, our digital ministry continues to give hope and joy to several people from different parts of the world. This month, God helped us to reach out to nothing less than 100 souls through the strategy of prayer, care, and share.
- The month began with our monthly 7 days of prayer and fasting for personal and global revival.
. In partnership with the Great Commission Movement of Nigeria, 82 people graduated from a year church planting training and field ministry. Through them, 41 fellowships and 48 churches were planted for more than 10 partnering denominations.
- The digital arm of the ministry this month reached out to 50 lives, 1 prayed to receive Christ
As usual, the month began with our monthly 7 days of prayer and fasting for personal and global revival.
Our digital ministry was used by God to keep us busy for Him through this lockdown period, and the efforts were blessed with the following amazing testimonies.
- We had the opportunity to commence training on church and fellowship planting with 20 church leaders from different parts of the country.
- More than 50 gospel presentations, 10 people prayed to receive Christ.
- Initiated the discipleship process with 10 people.
- 1 online fellowship was planted.
Through the online fellowship started ( Shelter of Grace Fellowship ), we were able to mobilize more than 15 people from different countries to join us for 7 days of prayer and fasting.
The Church and fellowship planting training began in April is waxing more energetic with the trainees putting to use what they are learning.
- Through one of the training, another fellowship was planted this month in Abuja.
- Four people were mobilized to become an online mentor.
* Future Leaders Nursery and Primary school in Sotiyo village, Obafemi Owode L/ G and Community High school Madoga, Ipokia L/ G both in Ogun state were gaining momentum before the outbreak of covid-19 pandemic.
*The Lord showed us mercy over Mrs. Kehinde and Mrs. Amos who had to go through life-threatening surgery
*God has kept our staff save during this pandemic
Read here: Is masturbation a sin?
In keeping with our ministry scorecard of raising laborers for the harvest, either directly or indirectly between January and May 2020 statistically,
- 82 church and fellowship planters graduated
- More than 20 people presently going through online training
- 10 people in the discipleship mentorship process.
- 4 online mentors raised.
- Shelter of Grace Online Fellowship was birthed, presently with over 35 members from 8 countries.
- More than 1500 have been reached with the gospel both online and offline
- 50 fellowships and 41 churches were planted with various partnering denominations
There are so many lands to be captured, so many tasks to fulfill. Therefore, we covet more of your prayers that the Lord will continue to strengthen us and bless His work in our hands. We take not for granted your financial commitment towards this assignment, and we are praying that the Lord will continue to prosper you in every good work.
Digital Ministry Strategy & Field Missions Director
Get empowered with our daily devotional