In the morning there will be joy
Text: Psalm 30:5: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning..
Sometimes we go through difficult times of sadness, pain, and suffering. We lose important things: opportunities, jobs, study, work, dreams … We break relationships, we separate ourselves from those we love most, we sadden friends, we lose loved ones … Crying, anguish and mourning do not seem to end. But you can believe this: God will put an end to our suffering. Even if everything says otherwise keep the faith because In the morning there will be joy.
Read here: Be strong in the Lord
There are many biblical passages in which we see the grace of God manifest in the lives of His children. It won’t be different with you! Daniel’s friends were thrown into the fire, but they were unharmed. Daniel himself spent a night in the cave with hungry lions, but none of them hurt him. Job lost his children, his assets, health, but he knew God more closely. The heavens and the earth suffered from the death of the Savior, but He rose again on the third day! And today, thanks to Jesus’ living, we can have real joy and hope.
The joy comes in the morning
- Cry out to God from where you are (sad, alone, in the bed of pain or disease). He hears you and sees you.
- Trust your life in the hands of the Lord and ask for their help for those difficult times.
- Even if you feel powerless or speechless you can shed your tears and your heart before the heavenly Father.
- The Word of God is the food you need to receive the necessary strength and courage. Read, listen and study the Bible.
- Do not leave communion with the church. Meet with your friends and brothers in the faith. Ask them to pray with you and to walk by your side.
- Wait patiently on the Lord. If you find yourself still facing dark nights, believe that the new day of joy will come. Keep hope, God is faithful!
Anchor word for Today: Your sorrow is terminated Now in Jesus name
Read This: Come back to first love
Heavenly Father, I believe that the joy that comes from you strengthens me. Even though I feel sad and distraught I give my life in your hands. Renew me and make everything new again. I give you my dreams, my plans, my family and everything I am. I know that I am not alone … You are with me! Help me depend on you and trust your Word. You are faithful! Stay with me now and forever. In the name of Jesus, amen.