MILLION LABORER CHALLENGE 2030
(Meeting the gospel Needs)
MILLAC SHORT TERM MISSIONS OUTREACH 2019
45 DAYS PLANTING AND WATERING OUTREACH
Calvary greeting beloved, thank God for keeping your hands on the plow of reaching nations for Him.
In pursuit of meeting the gospel needs through mobilizing manpower, money and materials for kingdom expansion, MILLAC is providing fourty five days (45 days) opportunity for individuals, team from local churches and fellowships to glorify God through short term Domestic, Diaspora and Frontiers missions ministry in Nigeria and beyond.
- Border area Missions: Madoga/ Ipokia local government
Domestic ministry: Intercession, educational missions, community health evangelism and discipleship
- Village outreach: Sotio, Obafemi L/G Ogun state
Domestic Ministry: Intercession, educational missions, community health evangelism, children, youth ministry and discipleship.
- Diaspora Missions outreach: Isanlu Makutu, Kogi state
Diaspora missions Mobilization, Intercession, discipleship and evangelism outreaches
- Diaspora Missions outreach: Isan Ekiti, Ekiti state
Diaspora missions Mobilization, Intercession, discipleship and community evangelism outreach
2. The Republic of Benin
a. Allada: Allada is a community under Littoral Department (State). The dominance religion is Idolatry and there is also strong witchcraft dominance in the land. The main source of income in Allada are farming, hunting, Okada riding and petty trading.
b. Agonli Kove. Agonli Kove is situated in Zoo Department of the Republic of Benin. The Agonli people worship Iroko tree, and aside Catholic Church, no other gospel church is thriving.
c. Agboku, Ouemeh department ;
d. Ikpinle in plateau department
Ministry focus: Intercession, discipleship and community health evangelism and church planting outreaches
3. Republic of Togo
Bagou-Koussountou .people group
The Bagou-Koussountou people only live in the northern Togo, a small country in West Africa.
Largest Religion: Islam (79.80%)
Ministry focus:Intercession and church planting
4. Aveyime and Sege: Volta Region, Ghana:
Intercession, Community health evangelism
Ministry focus: Intercession, discipleship and community health evangelism
Date: 1st of August -15th of September, 2019.
Cost of Participation:
Accommodation, two meals daily, transportation from Shelter Of Grace Camp Sotio off, Onigari-Ogunmakin B/S, Lagos Ibadan express way
1. Republic of Benin: #50,000
2. North Togo: #60,000
3. Volta region, Ghana: #60,000
4. Nigeria: #30,000.
5. Liberal: #200,000 (By air)
- Except for the people staying in Nigeria fields, every participants must have either ECOWAS or international passport and shall be responsible for the stamping at each border (a budget of #10,000 for new passport or lesser for an already stamped passport ).
- To allow us to plan better, we encourage every participant to submit their application on or before July 15th.
- You can apply in person or online on www.millionlabourerschallenge.org.
- For participation, payment details and sponsorship, please contact: 07031255463, 08039204028
(Please fill this form and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where will you want to go?
Madoga/ Ipokia local government____
Sotio, Obafemi L/G Ogun state_____
Isanlu Makutu. Kogi state____
Isan Ekiti, Ekiti state____
The Republic of Benin
Allada, Littoral Department ___
Agonli Kove, Zoo Department ____
Agboku, Ouemeh Department ___
Ikpinle, Plateau Department ___
Republic of Togo
Aveyime and Sege: Volta Region___
What is your health status? _____________
How long will you be staying?____________
Name and phone number of next of kin_________________________________________________________________________________________________________