Ministry Summary Report of the first quarter of the year
In pursuit of our new ministry focus, million laborers challenge(MLC), a website was set up where you can access the progress of the assignment and also ongoing reports.
- Also, in partnership with Ekiti State Baptist Conference, we conducted a three-weekend evangelism awakening training across the state with more than 600 people in attendance and more than 200 people showed interest to be further trained on evangelism and discipleship.
- In Abeokuta, we embarked on a 3 days outreach in Obantoko area where our ministry office is situated and some people gave their lives to Christ.
- In preparation for the second phase of Church planting training in Ekiti state, we embarked on state wide follow up of the 138 trainees and coaches who went through phase one in October 2018.
- Mobilization and training of trainers and coaches for phase 1 Church planting training also took place in Ibadan with 57 In attendance.
- Visit was made to Madoga to strengthen the community base secondary that was established last year September through our community health evangelism outreach.
- Phase one Church planting training( a ministry strategy of GCMN) took place in Ibadan with over 100 trainees and trainers at 4 locations.
- In preparation for 40 days with Jesus, a discipleship outreach with a church in Abeokuta, we conducted 3 days training for their workers and ministers.
- Our Francophone mission team embarked on some outreach also in the month of February
- Work is in progress at our training and retreat camp , Sotio off Onigari b/s Lagos – Ibadan express way, ,Obafemi Owode L/G
- From the first day of March, till date, we have staged daily crusade at different locations in Abeokuta in partnership with a local church.
- Mobilization for Million Laborers Challenge vision conference schedule for July in Ado Ekiti is ongoing.
- Work is ongoing towards the preparation for our yearly august/september short term mission, and details will be unvailed hopefully before the end this month.
The first quarter of the year was so eventful, but fruitful for us. We continue to thank God for His measure of grace made available to also helped us made our little contributions totowardsthe extension of His Kingdom. And so likewise, we are appreciating God for your life of devotion in prayers and given to this noble course of the Kingdom.
Yours in His noble service,